I All-Russian Conference with the international participation “ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF ECOLOGY AND POPULATION HEALTH” and IV All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference of Young Scientists “ECOLOGY AND POPULATION HEALTH” will be held from 5 to 9 July, 2021.
They will take place in two sessions:
- Angarsk Session will be held from 5 to 8 July at the East-Siberian Institute of Medical and Ecological Research, Angarsk
- Baikal Session – on the 9 of July.
Tour on the Circum-Baikal Railway is a one-day excursion along the Lake Baikal on a comfortable train in various class wagons. The Circum-Baikal Railway is called the “Golden Buckle” of the Steel Belt of Russia. The buckle is called because it has connected the Trans-Siberian Railway torn by Baikal, and the golden because it surpassed all the roads existing in Russia in terms of cost of work. Tour cost is 8200 руб. Cost of the tour includes transfer Angarsk-Irkutsk-Angarsk, trip on the Circum-Baikal Railway on an excursion train, and three meals a day. Detailed information is on the official website of Circum-Baikal Railway (only in Russian)
- Deadline for registration for the Conference – May 11, 2021
- Deadline for organization fee – May 31, 2021
- Deadline for publication fee – May 11, 2021
- Deadline for submission manuscript – May 11, 2021